Statement Of Work
ObjectWin Technology brings over two decades of experience with Fortune 100 clients providing services and solutions in Project Delivery Management, Technology Delivery and Solutions, and Performance Management and Improvement. We accomplish this by hiring and retaining consulting specialists in these disciplines and leveraging ObjectWin’s specialized recruiting team to ensure we deliver the right team at the right time. While our delivery capacity is centered on these practice areas, we continually evolve based on the demands of our clients.
Statement of Work is the most daunting piece of the puzzle in contingent workforce programs. Yet, it is one of the fastest growing segments within the allotted spend. We care for the millions you invest in those critical enterprise projects. With SOW Quality Assurance, we focus on the success of your projects and not on hours worked.
Features of our Statement of Work Staffing
- Candidates filtered through advanced data-analytics algorithms
- Using artificial intelligence to filter talented candidates
- Onboarding experienced subject matter experts to screen the best-fit candidates
ObjectWin is committed to partnering with our clients to help capitalize on their opportunities and solve their business/technology issues and challenges. Our engagement model is a multi-step process developed to insure that both ObjectWin and our client document and understand each party’s specific commitments.
Step 1 – Identifying Opportunities & Understanding Issues and Challenges – We interview and review the appropriate resources and documents to obtain a high level understanding of the project opportunities, issues, challenges, and expectations.
Step 2 – Proposal – Utilizing our experience and resources, we will develop a proposal that documents our understanding, key assumptions, expected deliverables, timeline, and estimated project costs.
Step 3 – Statement of Work (SOW) & Delivery – Once the proposal has been reviewed, updated as necessary, and accepted, we will prepare a detailed SOW in accordance with our client’s standards that will be used to govern the project.
ObjectWin is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Once the SOW is executed and the project started, we actively manage and report status against timelines, cost estimates, or other metrics provided in our SOW. If any issues arise that we believe could negatively impact our ability to deliver in accordance with the SOW, we will promptly bring it to your attention along with recommendations for issue resolution.
While we tailor each SOW to meet each project’s requirements, our SOWs normally fall into one of three categories.
- Fixed Bid – Fixed Bid projects normally have a contractual commitment to costs and timeline. Project billings are normally based on the completion of deliverables or milestones.
- Not-to-Exceed – Not-to-Exceed projects provide a maximum (but not a minimum) on the total project costs required to complete the deliverables in the SOW Not-to-Exceed projects are normally billed as time and costs are incurred.
- Time & Material – Time & Material project has no contractual commitment to costs or timeline. Time & Material projects are billed as time and costs are incurred.